All jobs we undertake are bespoke to our customers requirements.
What Midwinter Web Design can offer you
Here at Midwinter Web Design, we’ve been designing and building websites for our customers for over 16 years.
We help business owners, organisations, individuals or charities which:
- are starting up and need a credible online shop window through their website.
- are worried their current website no longer accurately reflects their brand or their offering.
- are concerned their website is insecure and vulnerable.
- are frustrated their website is dated and difficult to manage.
- are looking for their existing website to be refreshed, responsive and responsible.
To meet our customers’ needs we offer a range of specialist services for businesses and organisations of all sizes. We take the time to listen to our customers’ needs and deliver their requirements to a realistic budget.
We are experts in working on the Joomla! Content Management System, which is tried, tested and secure and designed to be user friendly. We can also work intelligently with Wordpress and Opencart website development tools.
Why is a website still important in the 21st Century?
The world wide web has now become an integral part in everyone’s daily lives and to the world of business. Indeed it’s now officially recognised as an essential tool for prosperity in life. Technology is also evolving at an amazing pace.
We were there from the start of the digital age – with our founder Paul Eagles embracing tech in his previous professional life as an employee before setting up his own business.
One thing he realised very quickly was continuous professional development would be key to success and he’s very committed to ensure he and his team are always keeping ahead of current developments and the future of tech.
A website is one of the most important tools for your business today. Individuals take minutes, sometimes seconds, to decide if they want to connect, engage or buy from you. Therefore a website delivering your message clearly and honestly is vital. It’s also ‘your’ own space on the internet – so you – and your business – are not at the mercy of privately owned social media platforms and their constantly changing, often hidden, algorithms.
At Midwinter Web Design we understand the importance of having a website that enables your business or charity to deliver a specific message to as wide an audience as possible in the shortest possible time across of range of devices.
Even if you meet someone in person who might be interested in your product or services, they will invariably go online to ‘check out’ your service or product to ensure that their impression of you is carried over into your online persona or business profile. They will often do this very quickly after meeting you – on a smartphone or tablet.
A website needs to provide social proof you are what you say you are and your brand matches the service/product you offer.
Here are just a few of the services we can offer as standard:
- A range of strategies, techniques and tactics to obtain an organic high ranking within search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Designing websites we can host and update for you.
- Designing websites we can host and you can update yourself (or a member of your team can do so) – and we can train you how to do it.
- Set up an effective email to ensure emails are sent and received securely and reliably from your own domain.
- Set up an effective content management system so you can spend more time on operational tasks.
- Create a secure ecommerce website, essential for businesses and charities selling products or services.
- Create a website suitable for hosting and delivering online courses and workshops with inbuilt payment options.
Working with partners we can also offer other services to make your website stand out from the crowd. These include:
- social media management for organic growth.
- simple animations.
- documentary style video.
- professional still images.
For all of your web design, development, support and maintenance requirements, in Swindon, Wiltshire and the surrounding areas, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team.